If you want to diversify your portfolio and lower your risk exposure with hedge funds, here s what you should know: Hedge Funds For Dummies explains all the different types of funds, explores the pros and cons of funds as an investment, shows you how to find a good broker, and much more.
Authored by Ann Logue, a financial writer and hedge fund specialist, this handy, friendly guide covers all the bases for investors of all levels.
Whether you re just building your first portfolio or you ve been investing for years, you ll find everything you need to know inside:
- What a hedge fund is and what it does
- How hedge funds are structured
- Determining whether a hedge fund is right for your portfolio
- Calculating investment risk and return
- Short– and long–term tax issues
- Developing a hedge fund investment strategy
- Monitoring and profiting on macroeconomic trends
- Evaluating fund performance
- Evaluating hedge fund management
If you re investing for the future, you definitely want to minimize your risk and maximize your returns. A balanced portfolio with hedge funds is one of the best ways to achieve that sort of balance. This book walks you step by step through the process of evaluating and choosing funds, incorporating them into your portfolio in the right amounts, and making sure they give you the returns you expect and deserve.
You ll learn all the ins and outs of funds, including:
- What kind of fees you should expect to pay
- Picking a hedge fund advisor or broker
- Fulfilling paperwork and purchasing requirements
- Performing technical analysis and reading the data
- How to withdraw funds and handle the taxes
- Tracking fund performance yourself or through reporting services
- Hedge fund strategies for smaller portfolios
- Performing due diligence on funds that interest you
This friendly, to–the–point resource includes information you can t do without, including sample portfolios that show you how to invest wisely. Hedge funds are an important part of every balanced portfolio, and this friendly guide tells how to use them to your best advantage. With important resources, vital information, and commonsense advice, Hedge Funds For Dummies is the perfect resource for every investor interested in hedge funds.
Ann C.Logue, Hedge Funds for Dummies, Download Hedge Funds for Dummies, Free Hedge Funds for Dummies, Hedge Funds for Dummies Torrent, Hedge Funds for Dummies Review, Hedge Funds for Dummies Groupbuy.