Put a Stop to Bad Trading Habits & Get
Your Trading on the Right Track with
Swing Trading College
Are you looking for a disciplined, systematic way to grow your money by Swing Trading?
Since 2005, more than 1,000 traders have learned the essential skills necessary for success with swing trading from the TradingMarkets Swing Trading College. Many now successfully manage their own investments, some run their own investment firms, and in fact one graduate is now the head of technical analysis for one of the largest brokerage firms in the country.
The TradingMarkets Swing Trading College is an intensive program designed to give you the strategies and the tools to systematically manage your money.
“My second time through, each time it improves, and I always go away with new nuggets of information and new insights …” R.T., Feb., 2013
You’ll Learn in 10 Hours What Many Traders Spend Over 10 Years Trying to “Figure Out” On Their Own
You’ll benefit from Larry Connors’ 30+ years experience as a professional trader and 15+ years as one of the foremost publishers of quantified trading research.
And you’ll save yourself from the “trial & error” road (especially the errors!) that you might make acting on your own instincts.
Here Are Some of the “Lessons” You Will Learn from Swing Trading College:
- Understanding the How’s and Why’s of Trading with
— How to trade systematically, like many of the top performing hedge fund money managers do.
— The four benefits of model-driven trading.
— The single best order placement rule that will have the largest impact in your swing trading.
- How to Identify and Execute High Probability Pullbacks
–The 5 most common mistakes that the majority of traders make when buying pullbacks and how you can avoid them.
–How to find the best stocks and ETFs to trade long each day
— A powerful strategy to trade high quality S&P 500 stocks in a systematic manner (see the S&P Selective test results below.)
- The Importance of Shorting
— Why you should have strategies to short stocks.
— A 6-rule strategy that identifies specific overbought stocks to short.
— A specific & systematic short-selling method that has shown model-driven positive gains for 18 consecutive years.
- Why ETFs are the “Market of Choice” for Professional Traders
— How to apply the Deep Pullback ETFs strategy (see below.)
— How to take advantage of declining markets with Inverse ETFs.
— Trading ETF Options.
— How to “scale into your positions” like the top professionals do.
— Building a balanced ETF portfolio.
- Why Volatility Products are Gaining in Popularity and Why You Should Trade Them.
— Two high performing Volatility strategies: VXX Daily and VXX Trend Following strategies.
- How to Use Options to Bring in Additional Monthly Income.
— How to use a quantified approach with Options trading
(no complicated formulas or “greeks”.)
- How to Build Your “Personal Trading Business”
(because managing your money should be treated like a business.)
— Writing an integrated business plan for your swing trading business.
— How to set specific target-driven goals.
- 20 Ways to Improve Your Trading Performance.
— How to protect your portfolio with proper risk management tools.
— How to get all your set-ups for the upcoming trading day in less than 10 minutes a day.
— The importance of “trading psychology”.
- And more …
Swing Trading College Graduates Praise the Course
“I have really enjoyed the swing trading college material… I have been an independent b-d since 1989… all of my education has been primarily from books, seminars and speakers… however the info in this college is SO much more superior. It is unbelievable and very exciting…. I’m looking forward to the remaining sessions.” – Rube A.
“STC is the best course I have ever taken. It was a total eye-opener for me. The systematic, quantified approach taught to high probability trading can be used profitably for years to come”. – MI
“It enabled me to improve my portfolio as measured by both return and risk management. As a bonus, I now have a more comfortable, lower stress trading methodology.” — Bob S.
Strategies You Will Learn from Swing Trading College
In addition to all the practical, how-to education on the essential skill of high-probability, quantified Swing Trading, every graduate will come away with a collection of high-performing trading strategies from Connors Research, including:
- S&P Selective Strategy
The S&P Selective Strategy is a systematic method to buy and sell stocks on S&P 500 stocks on deep pullbacks and hold them from 1-3 months. Since 2006, the historical test results on this strategy show:
- A Winning trade rate of 72%
- Compound Annual Growth Rate: 19.30%
- Average Trades per Year: 46
- Since 1995 this methodology has been profitable every year outside of 2008 where it was down only single digits (profitable 17 of the past 18 years).
- ETF Over-Reaction Strategy
ETFs are the market of choice for professional traders. They provide ample opportunities in rising and declining markets. Since 2006, the historical test results on ETF Over-Reaction Strategy show:
- A Winning trade rate of 67%
- Compound Annual Growth Rate: 23.13%
- Average Trades per Year: 31
- The Deep Pullbacks ETFs Strategy
The most powerful, High Probability ETF trading strategy we have ever created. The historical test results on Deep Pullbacks ETFs Strategy, from 2001 through 2012 show
- 78% Winning Months
- Compound Annual Growth Rate: 40.09%
- Average Trades per Year: 46
- You will be the first Swing Trading College Class to learn this new strategy
- & more….
“This is a great class worth a lot more than the cost of tuition. It gives you a comprehensive plan for becoming a successful trader in today’s market. I used to think I knew how to trade but this information has completely changed the way I look at the markets for the better”. — Steve
“With the strategies I learned in the first two weeks of the Swing Trading College, I was able to earn enough money trading to pay for the whole program…” William K.
Five Reasons to Train with Swing Trading College
- No one else has all this information. This gives you a competitive edge over 99% of the other traders out there.
- Because so many retail traders are swing trading incorrectly, you will find more mis-priced opportunities.
- The information is simple to learn and easy to trade.
- There are no special requirements. If you have a brokerage account these trading strategies are available to you immediately to trade.
- Many professional trading desks, including options trading desks have relied upon Larry’s research for years to assist their trading businesses.
Do You Want to Learn to Trade More Successfully?
- You can follow the stock picks of experts: media pundits, financial advisors, friends… This is an act of “faith”.
- You can try to be a “business analyst” or “economist” and try to read the tea leaves for yourself … This is an act of “hubris”.
- You can learn how to properly use quantified research systematically applied to trading strategy models …This is what professional money fund mangers do
— and so should you.
Make the Right Choice — Learn Professional Methodologies with Swing Trading College!
If you are serious about your swing trading, and tired of jumping from book to book and course to course, we invite you to sign up today and jump-start your trading education immdediately.